• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Atlas Mystic #59 High Grade ****SOLD****

12 posts in this topic

SOLD Incredibly tight and very glossy. Pages are off white, maybe a hair better. In hand I am giving this an 8.5 due to cumulative miniscul bumps and ticks, although it got better reviews in the grading forum.

Asking $135 plus shipping. Offers won't insult me.

Link to scans and other forum members opinions.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...rue#Post1323986

Well, for tonight, here in the real world, someone can steal this one. Even at $770, that is to high and that book only looks like a 9.2 from the scans. Give it some credibilty for being a Pedigree, but still?

I agree. The price on the 58 and 59 is probably 770.00, which is still high, I'm sure he would accept less. The 57 is listed for 805.00, in the same condition, and it guides for 30.00 more in NM that the 58 and 59.

I sold a Mystic #1 not too long ago, but it was a beater....

If you sell it on ebay, mention micky on the back. believe it or not, adding that sort of thing helps (dunno why I'm giving out this free advice...)