• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Hulk #152 in 8.5 or higher

23 posts in this topic

I think he sold that one already and is (as usual) just posting "ghost images" to bug everyone.

You are almost right . . . I am surprised you noticed. This one is gone, but I do not post, ahem, "ghost images" to bug everyone . . . just pirate 27_laughing.gif

You are almost right . . . I am surprised you noticed

You're surprised I remember virtually everything?? - I bet you're amazed that the sun rises each day. 27_laughing.gif

He can't help that he's a JC

I think he sold that one already and is (as usual) just posting "ghost images" to bug everyone.

You are almost right . . . I am surprised you noticed. This one is gone, but I do not post, ahem, "ghost images" to bug everyone . . . just pirate 27_laughing.gif

well go somewhere else richard

You are almost right . . . I am surprised you noticed

You're surprised I remember virtually everything?? - I bet you're amazed that the sun rises each day. 27_laughing.gif

I forgot you computer-geeks remember even the most useless minutiae 27_laughing.gif

That's quite OK, compared to some of the other whackos around here . . . I was actually starting to enjoy your infantile perspective . . . And just when I thought we were becoming good friends . . . again . . . grin.gif

That's quite OK, compared to some of the other whackos around here . . . I was actually starting to enjoy your infantile perspective . . . And just when I thought we were becoming good friends . . . again . . . grin.gif

sleeping.gif