• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Absolute Kingdom Come

22 posts in this topic

Started reading it last night.. Enjoying it imensly

Since my single issue copies are Sealed and graded is the bit with Clark, Diana and Buce at restaurant at end in the original book or created for this edition

it was in the trade, so I'm guessing in the actual issue as well

It was an additional sequence created for the trade - I don't think it was in Kingdom Come #4.

No, it wasn't in the regular issues. It was added for the trade. I have the the originals and the softback trade, don't think I'll be getting this one. I loved the story though.

Thanks

I just didnt remember reading it in the single issues.

Started reading it last night.. Enjoying it imensly

Since my single issue copies are Sealed and graded is the bit with Clark, Diana and Buce at restaurant at end in the original book or created for this edition

it was in the trade, so I'm guessing in the actual issue as well

It was an additional sequence created for the trade - I don't think it was in Kingdom Come #4.

No, it wasn't in the regular issues. It was added for the trade. I have the the originals and the softback trade, don't think I'll be getting this one. I loved the story though.

Thanks

I just didnt remember reading it in the single issues.

No problem! Anytime! thumbsup2.gif