• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Calamerica!

191 posts in this topic

Thanx go out to:

Arexcrooke

and to anyone that I may have missed -

You guys are the reason that this CGC Forum works well when it does work well, which is more than it is ever given credit for.

All of you fellows here have that passion for collecting, be it comics or whatever.

Thanks for putting up with my scans of comics. Thanx for reading my Rants when something or someone is bugging me.

Honorable Mentions go out to:

Red Hook Yes NO one else ever showed me that Article on IMSM that you posted a while back. This shows your enormous research skills, and a great memory where to get the info you probably only seen once, many years ago! Also a few memorable pleasant phone conversations. A true class act!

Maxstuf Started out by buying and selling from each other way back when. Then met on eBay Chat Board. Now here. A few memorable phone calls as well! If I do the football this year I will stop by in Las Vegas!

Viola! CAL hi.gif