• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Chicago Con Report, Now with MORE flavor.. And a Dinner Report too.

30 posts in this topic

Walked over with Paul, who along the way stopped and chatted with several dealers about how biz was going for them... and after hearing about how much a few of them took in so far , I heard Paul mutter..

" Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? Toon Tumblers, I gotta start selling Comics" We had a laugh , and headed over to Gibsons.

This is an outright lie! There is no way silverandbronze said "Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?"! 893naughty-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif Sorry Paul, couldn't resist.

My kids are grown now, but when they were little (starting at stroller age like Ellen) Patty would bring them to the show every year. Seeing the 3 of you was like old times to me, Kenny. It was great meeting you all and I can't wait for next year.

--Gary

Hey Kenny, great report! Makes me wish even more I had been around for the whole Con. Especially for the Dinner. But, there's always next year!

I will post my EXTREMELY late report (I left the country the morning after Preview Night -- uh, for vacation, not because of something I did 27_laughing.gif -- so I didn't get a chance to write anything or post scans of the 3 books I picked up, but I will).

-- Steve