• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Dinner anyone?

32 posts in this topic

blazingbob: Don't be dissing my hometown, yo.

Looking forward to a forum dinner, we have to get something together.

Note that the Harvey Awards are that night.

I am skipping the Harveys. I can hear about them in the morning. I want to hang with the forumites!

You and your better half coming?

I thought Shula's (where Mark set it up last year) was a good spot. The room was a little long, but the food was good and it was a private room. confused-smiley-013.gif

Can't we just have a catered event at the Geppi Museum, Arnold? tongue.gif

I am skipping the Harveys. I can hear about them in the morning. I want to hang with the forumites!

You and your better half coming?

Definitely, if we aren't needed at the Harveys. Zaid set it up at Shula's last year, that was quite tasty. thumbsup2.gif

I thought Shula's (where Mark set it up last year) was a good spot. The room was a little long, but the food was good and it was a private room. confused-smiley-013.gif

Fortunately, that kind of logistical planning is out of my hands. smile.gif

BTW, where the hell have you been?

Fortunately, that kind of logistical planning is out of my hands. smile.gif

When/where is the Heritage auction at the Museum?

Bad room for mingling. Not that Mark did not do an outstanding job, it's just that long rooms don't work anywhere near as well as square or round rooms with smaller tables.........

Bad room for mingling. Not that Mark did not do an outstanding job, it's just that long rooms don't work anywhere near as well as square or round rooms with smaller tables.........

That's what I figured. Too bad there's no Maggiano's nearby. The Philly Dinner was always great for the mingling.

You can check with Mc & Schmick's. They have private rooms. I checked the first year and it was extremely pricey though ($65-70/per - 2 years ago). A little bit of a hump from the Convention Center as well.

We can always just hold it at Arnold or Tom's place if everyone is willing to drive. poke2.gif

There is a great Spanish restaurant called Tio Pepe on Franklin St.

Just spoke to them and they can do about 35-45 people on Friday night so that also means people can go to the Harvey awards on Sat.

IMPORTANT:

We need to move on this fast because the town will be filled up because of conventions and ball games and they want the room booked asap. Tell your fellow forumites and collector friends to let me know ASAP........