• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sweet 100 page Super-Spec

10 posts in this topic

OH...I think that it may sell this time. He's had it a few times with much higher BINs - $875. Reserve was pushed up to around $600 last time. insane.gif

You going to bid on it Greggy, or do you already have a CGC graded copy?

$500 seems reasonable, since it books for $220 in NM. Totally sweet cover!

Nah...if the BIN was $500, I would be all over it. I am going to get 3 copies delivered in San Diego. I don't really want to spend the $$ at this time, as I am bidding on some other beauties on eBay now. Also, San Diego is getting close! sumo.gif

I don't really want to spend the $$ at this time, as I am bidding on some other beauties on eBay now. Also, San Diego is getting close! sumo.gif

make sure you look for a copy TOS 49 for me. 893applaud-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Don't forget my Neutro #1.... gossip.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I don't really want to spend the $$ at this time, as I am bidding on some other beauties on eBay now. Also, San Diego is getting close! sumo.gif

make sure you look for a copy TOS 49 for me. 893applaud-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Don't forget my Neutro #1.... gossip.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Oh...I'll look for the Neutro for sure. Screw the TOS 49. Like there is going to be a cheap gem at San Diego? No chance! Can't stand looking at Marvels anyways. Your Neutro will be much easier to look for, as it's so unique! sumo.gif

Neutro will be much easier to look for, as it's so unique!

I'm probably the only one in N. America that wants one....and when I do it will be the highest graded...(since there are none graded so far).... acclaim.gif

I have one (Nuetro),not CGC, but it is a pretty good copy. Just curious as to why you would want one unless you want a copy of arguably the worst overall comic ever. Really atrocious- a good example of how to not do a comic.

I have one (Nuetro),not CGC, but it is a pretty good copy. Just curious as to why you would want one unless you want a copy of arguably the worst overall comic ever. Really atrocious- a good example of how to not do a comic.

Well thats your opinion and your welcome to it...I happen to like the artwork of Jack Sparling...and since I own the cover art to Neutro #1 I wanted to frame a NM copy alongside it...(preferably graded)...

So if your copy is NM...I would be interested...