• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the final score to tonight's Yankee/Whitesox game and win a Spidey!

152 posts in this topic

8-6 Sox win. It will be a 12 inning game. insane.gif

I already guessed that score.

Yeah, but did you guess 12 innings? If not and it goes to 12 innings, I win otherwise you win.

This is about the score only. Not how many innings. If it goes 12 innings and Sox win 8-6.....you are out of luck, baby. poke2.gif

8-6 Sox win. It will be a 12 inning game. insane.gif

I already guessed that score.

Yeah, but did you guess 12 innings? If not and it goes to 12 innings, I win otherwise you win.

This is about the score only. Not how many innings. If it goes 12 innings and Sox win 8-6.....you are out of luck, baby. poke2.gif

What's the matter? Afraid I will beat you, BAAAACHH...BAACH...BAAACH!!!!

(Okay, you are supposed to imagine chicken sounds there.). grin.gif

No score. Game cancelled due to circumstances.

You guys have taken the best scores, so this is all I have left.

The Yanks have been blown out badly a couple of times so you still have plenty of scores..

As if sqidmo is going to pay the winner anyways.
these books are doubles of mine,and all I ask is when the winner gets the book,to dig up this thread and let the forum know they received it.I would never start a game and not send the winner the book,have a little faith in humanity,my friend........ flowerred.gif

these books are doubles of mine,and all I ask is when the winner gets the book,to dig up this thread and let the forum know they received it.I would never start a game and not send the winner the book,have a little faith in humanity,my friend........ flowerred.gif

Besides....he's from BROOKLYN! acclaim.gif

I went to school in Brooklyn and they are liars insane.gif

sign-funnypost.gif thanks for sticking up for me,fellow New Yorker....... boo.gif

sign-funnypost.gif thanks for sticking up for me,fellow New Yorker....... boo.gif

It was a joke.. confused-smiley-013.gif

He's lying...

Dan

He's lying...

Dan

Umm no I wasnt....

He's lying...

Dan

I know,should I banish him from the game and erase his score Dan?Badmouthing fellow New Yorkers is a serious offense,so "NO SOUP FOR YOU MUTANT!"....... insane.gif.........just kidding hi.gif

He's lying...

Dan

I know,should I banish him from the game and erase his score Dan?Badmouthing fellow New Yorkers is a serious offense,so "NO SOUP FOR YOU MUTANT!"....... insane.gif.........just kidding hi.gif

hi.gif

He's lying...

Dan

Umm no I wasnt....

Lying again...either that or the part about going to school in Brooklyn was a lie. I haven't decided. confused-smiley-013.gif

Dan