• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the final score to tonight's Yankee/Whitesox game and win a Spidey!

152 posts in this topic

As if sqidmo is going to pay the winner anyways.
these books are doubles of mine,and all I ask is when the winner gets the book,to dig up this thread and let the forum know they received it.I would never start a game and not send the winner the book,have a little faith in humanity,my friend........ flowerred.gif

Besides....he's from BROOKLYN! acclaim.gif

I went to school in Brooklyn and they are liars insane.gif

sign-funnypost.gif thanks for sticking up for me,fellow New Yorker....... boo.gif

It was a joke.. confused-smiley-013.gif

He's lying...

Dan

Umm no I wasnt....

Lying again...either that or the part about going to school in Brooklyn was a lie. I haven't decided. confused-smiley-013.gif

Dan

screwy.gif

You want to see my diploma makepoint.gif

Ok,I wrote up a master list so no one can fudge the posts after the game(Ares? poke2.gif)........Timulty and Goldust need to pick new scores,and after this post all scores are final........still some good scores if make a list up and look at it..... acclaim.gif

Ok,I wrote up a master list so no one can fudge the posts after the game(Ares? poke2.gif)........Timulty and Goldust need to pick new scores,and after this post all scores are final........still some good scores if make a list up and look at it..... acclaim.gif

dang it sucks to work for a living!...

I missed the boat.

I would of guessed the right score too

Yanks 8-5!

headbang.gif

So is the weather likely to get bad enough for a cancelation? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
Its raining a bit here,and I guess if there is a rainout you would win,I should have said something about rainouts but oh well...... thumbsup2.gif

Leave it to Mica to bid $1!

wink.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

10-3 Sox win