• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men BIN (Silver/Bronze)

24 posts in this topic

X-Men #14 Graded 5.0 by boards.

insane.gif27_laughing.gif Guess nobody asked me . . . devil.gif

no need to it's not a 10.0, pressed and on ebay. yeahok.gif

Nope, it's not little man . . . it's just a POS. grin.gif

funny how you hide behind graemlins diva, says alot about a person.

Hide? from you? Do you have something to say? You're not big on content . . . or anything else for that matter. Say it grin.gif You come out and troll my posts, you break the rules and the spirit of the boards in virtually every one of those posts. I've asked you to stop and yet for some reason you persist. You have a chip on your shoulder that's bigger than your head . . . so where do you get off? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hide? from you? Do you have something to say? You're not big on content . . . or anything else for that matter. Say it grin.gif You come out and troll my posts, you break the rules and the spirit of the boards in virtually every one of those posts. I've asked you to stop and yet for some reason you persist. You have a chip on your shoulder that's bigger than your head . . . so where do you get off? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yea you're so innocent and have never trolled anyone's posts. I just randomly picked you because you're the nicest guy on the boards. poor baby. screwy.gif

why dont both of you put each other on ignore. It is unbecoming of the both of you to act like this.

just my 2cents

sorry.gif

to the lovely diva, flowerred.gif