• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crisis On Infinite Message Boards
6 6

1,204 posts in this topic

blush.gifcloud9.gif

Greggy - would LOVE to play poker with ya sometime!

Play you for your pre-codes! sumo.gif

Five card draw. None of that "No peekey lobo" or "deuces and jacks wild" crapola.

Sorry man but I actually don' t play poker so don't try to screw me out of my sweet DCs! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Sorry man but I actually don' t play poker so don't try to screw me out of my sweet DCs!

You can't walk the walk? Don't talk the talk. 893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

I'll have an UFC match with you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sorry man but I actually don' t play poker so don't try to screw me out of my sweet DCs!

You can't walk the walk? Don't talk the talk. 893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

I do not know what UFC means so I cannot talk the talk.

Ultimate Fighting Championship. No holds barred fighting! I can take you down! blush.gif

Ultimate Fighting Championship. No holds barred fighting! I can take you down! blush.gif

OK - I understand the individual words but not the underlying concept. Hence I still cannot walk the walk.

Sweet!

Then I take the winner, who puts both collections on the line!

Sign me up!

Bring it on...old man! sumo.gif

1) Stop spoiling this thread

2) Bring WHAT on? Does this have anything to do with comic books? It damned well better have or I will be SOOOOOO MAAAAADDD!

Hey...you started the poker comment. I was done with the thread for tonight but you had to post that! insane.gif

Bring it on...old man! sumo.gif

1) Stop spoiling this thread

2) Bring WHAT on? Does this have anything to do with comic books? It damned well better have or I will be SOOOOOO MAAAAADDD!

Hey...you started the poker comment. I was done with the thread for tonight but you had to post that! insane.gif

That doesn;t count because I posted the poker comment.

PS - Joanna's stories and retelings are the BEST!

Yet you don't hesitate to challenge a guy 20(?) years older than you.......

If you enter the octagon, you should take on all-comers.

893naughty-thumb.gif

Yet you don't hesitate to challenge a guy 20(?) years older than you.......

If you enter the octagon, you should take on all-comers.

893naughty-thumb.gif

If you mean me, more like 30 years - but not older - more experienced! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

dagnabbed typo edit!

Edited by povertyrow

Mad props to Joanna...

I haven't been this entertained since I read the Lois Lane where she goes undercover as a no-nonsense army lieutenant to catch an enemy spy... tongue.gif

"Just trying to help the thicker members of our group."

"You mean the Marvel fans?"

"Yup."

Several Marvel zombies pick up torches and pitchforks, but because they're not in the time stream, no one cares.

27_laughing.gif

Good stuff Joanna, it keeps getting better and better.

893applaud-thumb.gif