• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Group Shot Thread

178 posts in this topic

For my son's 8th birthday, next week, we're giving him a framed Russ Heath page from one of his favorite Rock Stories (also one of mine, OAAW #256). When we give it to him, I'll snap some shots and post 'em!

Very cool! Please do post `em! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Here's 4 of the 6 books in the Brave & Bold Hawkman run.

GroupShotHawkman.jpg

Those are very pretty,

I've got them raw, but nowhere near as nice by my guess except possibly the 34....(8.0-8.5) on second thought, you probably have that beat by a mile with your collection quality.....

CGC grades?

Great Books Tim.

I have always loved the colours used on the covers of many B&B Hawkman comics.

Even when Hawkman began his own title the colours used are brilliant.

Thanks for sharing your books with us. hail.gif

Regards,

Russ... thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, Tim... your books are always fabulous. It's just a pleasure to see DCs from that era in that condition. Even having those books in 8.0 would be an enormous treat - seeing them in 9.4 is just mind-blowing!

Mmmmm. High grade Silver Age DCs!! Keep 'em coming!

Shep

whats the housing market like in hongkong?

It's softened a bit 893crossfingers-thumb.gif because of the US Fed's rate hikes, but would've softened a lot more if Bernanke had continued to raise. But even with the softening, they're still among the highest prices in the world. As I was telling someone who knows the CA property market very well (and who thought he was used to high prices already), US$1000 per square foot would be considered a bargain around here. frown.gif

whats the housing market like in hongkong?

It's softened a bit 893crossfingers-thumb.gif because of the US Fed's rate hikes, but would've softened a lot more if Bernanke had continued to raise. But even with the softening, they're still among the highest prices in the world. As I was telling someone who knows the CA property market very well (and who thought he was used to high prices already), US$1000 per square foot would be considered a bargain around here. frown.gif

Tom, in layman's terms so the common forum member can understand....how many square feet per Brave and the Bold #28 CGC 9.4? 27_laughing.gif

Seriously, wow. I thought Toronto Ontario was expensive so I moved to Kitchener to buy my first home. foreheadslap.gif

in layman's terms so the common forum member can understand....how many square feet per Brave and the Bold #28 CGC 9.4? 27_laughing.gif

About enough space to store the short box containing the B&B! tongue.gif

Here's a group shot of my Atoms (Showcase appearances and own title).

GroupShotAtom.jpg

NOW THAT IS STUNNING! So rarely do you see thses great books all in one place. They are simply fabulous, your a very fortunate owner!

Here's a group shot of my Atoms (Showcase appearances and own title).

GroupShotAtom.jpg

NOW THAT IS STUNNING! So rarely do you see thses great books all in one place. They are simply fabulous, your a very fortunate owner!

What? No #1? shy.gif

Your collection is amazing Tim!

Ok, here's another group shot from me, some of my favourite books...which only just scrape in with the last book rolling off the presses 11/69.

Ok, they're all the same grade ..9.6, there's WP (#169), 2 PC's, 2 Bowling greens, and Oakland to fill things out. Oh and one missing...sale/trade/gifts of a 176 in grade greatly appreciated takeit.gif

IMGP1054.jpg