• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Group Shot Thread

178 posts in this topic

I dunno. You seemed to be carrying around a couple extra pounds when I saw you at SD. poke2.gif

sorry.gif

Your copies certainly reflect well on the selectivity, quality, and taste of their owner. flowerred.gif

I dunno. You seemed to be carrying around a couple extra pounds when I saw you at SD. poke2.gif

sorry.gif

popcorn.gif

foreheadslap.gif This is like the pot watching the kettle being called black! poke2.gif

I'm not doubting anything on my end. confused-smiley-013.gif

893whatthe.gif You just don't see these books in high grade. Are they all White Mountain copies ?

All but the 12 which had too much Marvel-chipping.

I asked once before, but could I please have some larger scans of the Green Rivers I think I see. Just for the database.

Thanks, Red

flowerred.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif There aren't any in that pic.

I asked once before, but could I please have some larger scans of the Green Rivers I think I see. Just for the database.

Thanks, Red

flowerred.gif

Yeah....I realized that after I posted. Oh well..... sorry.gif

Thanks, Red

flowerred.gif

Yeah....I realized that after I posted. Oh well..... sorry.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with that. wink.gif

Wow, just checking out this thread for the first time.

tth2, those D.C's are simply stunning. I realize that it's a really worthy cause to use the proceeds from the collection to purchase a new home for your family, but it's still really sad to see all those great books become separated. frown.gif

Oh well, I'm sure once you get settled into your new place, you'll come back to collecting with a renewed vigor. thumbsup2.gif

Fantastic books adamstrange. hail.gif

I really, really enjoy the variety in your collection. thumbsup2.gif

Me too cloud9.gif

And seeing what you just posted in the 10 cent thread, it seems like you collect that way as well.