• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Office Max comics for trade.

18 posts in this topic

I have some extra Spiderman & Fantastic Four Office Max Promos for trade. Any offers will be considered. If any one is interested please let me know. Im not looking for anything special. If you pm me i'll get back to you sooner. Ok let the offering begin. Ill tell you if I want the trade with a takeit.gif sign:)

How about a lump on the head for that dollar!!! makepoint.gif

Give the guy a break, make him a decent offer.

Welcome to the boards.

that was a decent offer numbnuts

tilley was kind enough to offer me one...but it's better that some kids enjoyed reading them rather than me. that's precisely the sort of thing that should be given to kids to get them addicted to comics. the junkie tilley creates now might be buying his comics in 25 years.

I wonder if this is scarlet spiderfan or what ever his name was? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No need to wonder. It's him.

I thought he was going to take them to ebay and get $15-$20 for them. confused.gif

He wanted to give us another chance. angel.gif

tilley was kind enough to offer me one...but it's better that some kids enjoyed reading them rather than me. that's precisely the sort of thing that should be given to kids to get them addicted to comics. the junkie tilley creates now might be buying his comics in 25 years.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Drat, drat, and double-drat! Foiled again! grin.gif