• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

House Moving Sale

5 posts in this topic

Been moving into our new house all weekend( HOLY %%##@ we have accquired a lot of stuff in 10 years of marriage and 2 kids) smile.gif

This being said, I came upon books that were placed in some weird spots (drawers, between books, in a puzzle box etc etc etc)

So I've found about 100 so far not in long boxes etc, time to start listing a few

I don't know when I will add to the 3 today, still moving, unpacking, and work..but I wil try to add a few more each day.

Shipping will be $4.50 priority mail in the US. Shipping to canada is exact cost (not sure of that atm)

First up is Howard the Duck Annual #1

No problems with the back cover and white pages inside

9923e301.jpg

Price--$5.00

Next is Howard the Duck #6

No problems with the back cover, white pages inside--Horror type feel and story

ade0e4fe.jpg

Price--$4.00

Last for today is Machine Man 18 Alpha Flight App...Also ties in with X-Men 140

Steve Ditko art. No problems on the back cover and white pages--its a hair on the scanner not a probelm with the book--To lazy to take another scan flowerred.gif

c9b6311a.jpg

Price--$10.00

First takeit.gif for each books gets that book.

If you dont like my prices. Pm an offer

Done recall having any 19's..but its possible--Hobgoblin app right??

I did not get to look into many boxes yet and have not come accross any Zelda

I do know for certain I have a number 2 just do not know offhand if its vol1 or 2

I will do my best to try and find it this week. I even know where it is for certain

--On a side note I found an issue of GameBoy (maybe #1 I dont remember) at a local shop last week. They are holding it for me until I could ask you if you needed that issue to

I think they have a $4.00 price tag on it. I looked at it quick so dont remember the grade but I know its not NM--prob more line with an 7.5/8.0

Gameboy is an early Valiant like Zelda etc

Np on wanting it though I just thought about you (don't get to excited) when i saw it on the wall in the store

I will check for the 19 but think I sold all I had(which was a large amount) years back when Hobgoblin became hot in the spiderman storylines

AND I WILL CHECK FOR ZELDA THIS WEEK smile.gif