• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

selling non-COA sigs vs. selling un-slabbed

6 posts in this topic

Before I knew what I was doing, I got my Ultimate Spider-man #3 signed by Brian Michael Bendis and then sent it to CGC, not knowing it had to have an official COA for it to get a SS label. So of course it came back in the green restored label.

My question is, do you get more money selling it unslabbed, or will it make more money slabbed even though it's a green label?

Before I knew what I was doing, I got my Ultimate Spider-man #3 signed by Brian Michael Bendis and then sent it to CGC, not knowing it had to have an official COA for it to get a SS label. So of course it came back in the green restored label.

My question is, do you get more money selling it unslabbed, or will it make more money slabbed even though it's a green label?

green restored lable.....I want some of those.

green restored lable.....I want some of those.

who doesn't 27_laughing.gif