• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philly Forum Dinner Attendees!!

47 posts in this topic

I wish I had more time to spend at the dinner also but had to leave early to get to work. Many thanks to Steve and Bruce for putting the dinner together. I will make it a point to attend the next one.

Are there plans yet for a gathering in San Diego?

Depends if you show your sorry arse there! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You'll have to get me drunk first greggy... I'm not a cheap date...

But it looks like I will be there for Saturday and Sunday. I have business in Texas earlier in the week, so I'm arranging my travel plans to put me there for the weekend. I have friends in the area so at least I don't have to pay for a room.

And yes, I know you offered to share, greggy... but that price was just too high... blush.gif

Are there plans yet for a gathering in San Diego?

Depends if you show your sorry arse there! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You'll have to get me drunk first greggy... I'm not a cheap date...

But it looks like I will be there for Saturday and Sunday. I have business in Texas earlier in the week, so I'm arranging my travel plans to put me there for the weekend. I have friends in the area so at least I don't have to pay for a room.

And yes, I know you offered to share, greggy... but that price was just too high... blush.gif

Oh...Bug says that you are a lush. But, he said it when he was hammered ! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So...what's the truth? I think that I can settle some feuds in front of the Bench Warmers table this year! blush.gif

So...what's the truth? I think that I can settle some feuds in front of the Bench Warmers table this year! blush.gif

That's the first time in a while I have read a post four times and still have absolutely no idea what it means... confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

That's the first time in a while I have read a post four times and still have absolutely no idea what it means... confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Yeah...the grammar sucks!

Hell...screw the feuds. I'll be hanging out at the Benchwarmers table (non-sports cards for you fools) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah...the grammar sucks!

Hell...screw the feuds. I'll be hanging out at the Benchwarmers table (non-sports cards for you fools) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What in God's green Earth are you talking about Greggy??

P.S. Isn't everyone going to arrive early on Tuesday so they can take part in Day 1 of 5 of the Heritage Mega-auction?

I've got some original art to look for, some books to hand-deliver, two obscene gestures to make, and one guy to punch out as he is leaving the restroom.

After that, my day is pretty free... smile.gif

P.S. Isn't everyone going to arrive early on Tuesday so they can take part in Day 1 of 5 of the Heritage Mega-auction?

The Benchwarmers are basically models who dress up in scantily sports related clothing and are featured on their own card set. They had a bunch of them at San Diego last year.

Nope, won't get there until Wednesday. Unlike you, I do have to fly in. What's being auctioned on the first day? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not me... that Tuesday I'll be taking possession of a Bronze Age collection... which should have some price variants... and after that I'll be getting a lap dance, or two... or three... smile.gif

The Benchwarmers are basically models who dress up in scantily sports related clothing and are featured on their own card set. They had a bunch of them at San Diego last year.

Nope, won't get there until Wednesday. Unlike you, I do have to fly in. What's being auctioned on the first day? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ahhhhhhh, Benchwarmers! blush.gif

I have no idea what will be auctioned off on Tuesday, but so far Heritage has EIGHTY FOUR pages of auction listings for the July sale! 893whatthe.gif Who in the hell is going to buy all that stuff???

Not me... that Tuesday I'll be taking possession of a Bronze Age collection... which should have some price variants... and after that I'll be getting a lap dance, or two... or three... smile.gif

Cheetahs and Deja Vu, watch out!! acclaim.gif

Wrong city... but yes... It's all about the VIP card, baby... cool.gif

Wrong city... but yes... It's all about the VIP card, baby... cool.gif

893offtopic1.gifsumo.gif893offtopic1.gif

Yes sensei... let me begin the self-flagellation as penance...

So how was your food at the Philly Dinner, greggy? tongue.gif

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Had you wanted to stop being 893offtopic1.gif ? Or just not 893offtopic1.gif of the original 893offtopic1.gif???

insane.gifsumo.gifacclaim.gif

Had you wanted to stop being 893offtopic1.gif ? Or just not 893offtopic1.gif of the original 893offtopic1.gif???

insane.gifsumo.gifacclaim.gif

Oh shaddup...you Ducks fan!

Most of you guys on eBay are crooks or partners in CGG! What are you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif