• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philly Forum Dinner Attendees!!

47 posts in this topic

Oh shaddup...you Ducks fan!

Most of you guys on eBay are crooks or partners in CGG! What are you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Tall...

Alledgedly! However, you guys in Oregon were probably cheering for the Beavers in the 1980s. Damn fair weather fans! sumo.gif

Most of you guys on eBay are crooks or partners in CGG! What are you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Tall...

Alledgedly! However, you guys in Oregon were probably cheering for the Beavers in the 1980s. Damn fair weather fans! sumo.gif

And how many national titles have the Beavers won? Total? Counting all team sports both men's and women's?

Oh, yeah, that's right, one... forty-two years ago in a sport they don't even compete in any more... mad.gif

Cheering for the Beavers... pffft...

Tall...

And how many national titles have the Beavers won? Total? Counting all team sports both men's and women's?

Oh, yeah, that's right, one... forty-two years ago in a sport they don't even compete in any more... mad.gif

Cheering for the Beavers... pffft...

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

But it looks like I will be there for Saturday and Sunday. I have business in Texas earlier in the week

subpoenaed again eh? or did some kid pick you out again from the mug shot books...look forward to seeing some time next week on Texas Justice smile.gif

But it looks like I will be there for Saturday and Sunday. I have business in Texas earlier in the week

subpoenaed again eh? or did some kid pick you out again from the mug shot books...look forward to seeing some time next week on Texas Justice smile.gif

You're not that far off... part of my trip is to complete some legal action... but I am the plaintiff, not the defendant... I could have handled it long-distance, but I've got five other reasons to be there during July, so I rolled it into one trip.

I doubt anyone here would believe this, but a big part of the trip for me is for a grocery store... The wife and I plan to drop around $600 at HEB Central Market, on stuff you just can't get anywhere else...

You gonna be in SD, Darth? Or not til Logan is a little older?