• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are there any shows near Orlando over the Xmas holiday time frame?

25 posts in this topic

I live in Orlando. We should definetly meet up, and maybe talk comics over lunch. Maybe we can get a couple of other forum members and all meet up.

I am also in the Orlando area. I am not sure of any shows, maybe in Tampa (I will have to look and see) but it sounds like we can get maybe 4-5 guys together and have a forum "lunch".

Bring your hockey gear and we can skate at a noon pickup game. They have them Mon-Fri in Maitland Florida.

I live in Orlando. We should definetly meet up, and maybe talk comics over lunch. Maybe we can get a couple of other forum members and all meet up.

I am also in the Orlando area. I am not sure of any shows, maybe in Tampa (I will have to look and see) but it sounds like we can get maybe 4-5 guys together and have a forum "lunch".

Bring your hockey gear and we can skate at a noon pickup game. They have them Mon-Fri in Maitland Florida.

Where's Maitland (miles from Orlando?)

I can just see my wife's face when I tell her I'm hauling my hockey gear across country for a pick up game......

A forum lunch sounds good. thumbsup2.gif

bumpit.gif Getting closer bump

Getting a lot closer bump yay.gif

There are no shows until late January (FX show) and the next Tampa show is not until May, so I think you can probably forget that idea. But an impromptu Forum lunch might work....if only I weren't an hour and a half away. tongue.gif

One of the shops (for the life of me now I cannot remember the name of it) just got in a huge silver issue collection.

Let me know what kind of food you like and I can recommend a few good places to have a small forum lunch.

One of the shops (for the life of me now I cannot remember the name of it) just got in a huge silver issue collection.

Let me know what kind of food you like and I can recommend a few good places to have a small forum lunch.

Joey must be thinking of the OBT Collisium of Comics. I looked at a GA Subby #38 there the other day - I had to pass because it was either way over graded or priced at double guide. That will be the best stop for you and maybe Acme in Orlando, but don't get to excited.

I'm in Cocoa Beach...just spent 4 nights in Orlando doing Universal and Lands of Adventure with the kids. I'll drive back into Orlando for a day to do comic searching/lunch with whoever is around. I need to figure out what day will work with the family schedule.

PM me some ideas of where to meet and when people are available.

Update on comicdey's visit to Orlando...

He came, he saw...he conquered and Orlando will never be the same. On a seperate note he must have brought the cold from Alaska with him since it has been unusually cold since his arrival thumbsup2.gif

Update on comicdey's visit to Orlando...

He came, he saw...he conquered and Orlando will never be the same. On a seperate note he must have brought the cold from Alaska with him since it has been unusually cold since his arrival thumbsup2.gif

It's been in the 50's and 60's...way too hot for long pants and overwear.

Shorts, shortsleeves and teva's for me. yay.gif