• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are there any shows near Orlando over the Xmas holiday time frame?

25 posts in this topic

and from Comicdonna's recent thread in comics general...

Comicdonna.....

It was definately the highlight of my vacation so far. We're spending the night in Siesta Key and then off to orlando inn the morning. I talked to Colin via cell phone to try to meet, but it looks like we are he's leaving Orlando by the time I arrive. frown.gif

Comicdey......

It was good talking with you on the phone today. I'm heading up to Gainsville tomorrow, so couldn't stay to visit. After all...it is a family vacation, so my one day of comic hunting is now over. I drove from Cocoa Beach to Orlando today and I had lunch with Joe (joeypost) and Stephen (kingofrulers) and then went on a comic hunt. I found a few bargains, and spent more money than I needed to. Stephen and I went to four different stores with the last being Greg White's in Kissamee. We had a good chance to visit along the drive, and Greg was fun to visit with and a wealth of knowledge.

My comic haul for the day included:

Police Comics #53 CGC 7.5

Patsy Walker #11

Baffling Mysteries #20

Ghost Comics #10

Ghost Comics #3

War Fury #2

Marvel Spotlight #5 VF- to VF range yay.gif (for sale)

Strange Tales #101

The Human Torch #26 cloud9.gif

If you have the gerber handy...you'll notice the GGA trend. thumbsup2.gif

Maybe next time I'll get down to Sarasota to see the resort spa poke2.gif I didn't bring any books down to have graded this time.

It was a good time in Orlando, and I'd recommend it to anyone who has the time. headbang.gif

Comicdonna.....

It was definately the highlight of my vacation so far. We're spending the night in Siesta Key and then off to orlando inn the morning. I talked to Colin via cell phone to try to meet, but it looks like we are he's leaving Orlando by the time I arrive. frown.gif

Comicdey......

It was good talking with you on the phone today. I'm heading up to Gainsville tomorrow, so couldn't stay to visit. After all...it is a family vacation, so my one day of comic hunting is now over. I drove from Cocoa Beach to Orlando today and I had lunch with Joe (joeypost) and Stephen (kingofrulers) and then went on a comic hunt. I found a few bargains, and spent more money than I needed to. Stephen and I went to four different stores with the last being Greg White's in Kissamee. We had a good chance to visit along the drive, and Greg was fun to visit with and a wealth of knowledge.

Patsy Walker #11

Baffling Mysteries #20

Ghost Comics #10

Ghost Comics #3

War Fury #2

Strange Tales #101

Maybe next time I'll get down to Sarasota to see the resort spa poke2.gif I didn't bring any books down to have graded this time.

It was a good time in Orlando, and I'd recommend it to anyone who has the time. headbang.gif

I'm leaving Siesta Key for Orlando in about 30 minutes. I found the contact info for Greg. I will contact him. flowerred.gif

Comicdonna.....

Comicdey......

Patsy Walker #11

Baffling Mysteries #20

Ghost Comics #10

Ghost Comics #3

War Fury #2

Strange Tales #101

I'm leaving Siesta Key for Orlando in about 30 minutes. I found the contact info for Greg. I will contact him. flowerred.gif
893crossfingers-thumb.gif