• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Racing Comics (such as Top Eliminator and Drag'n'Wheels)

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

A good friend of mine is big into drag racing, so I'm looking for some racing comics to give him as a birthday present. Basically just some cheap readers with nice eye appeal.

Feel free to post or PM thumbsup2.gif

Thanks!

Probably a bit much:

hrc2.jpg

$25 ppd to the US.

I had a perfect lot of Charltons for you but someone bought it. frown.gif

hi.gif

Nice book! It's a little more than I wanted to spend for only one issue though. I was hoping to get a small lot/run of books for my friend. Those Charltons would have been nice....oh well....thanks anyway

CKB, those other Hot Rod books look awesome! Too bad they're gone sorry.gif

Yes, they were expensive, too. I had 5 issues from 1-21 that went for over $150. The interiors of those book are pretty darn good. My 'famous' quote is "not your average Charltons". The books from Chartons first 5-10 years (many with the Capitol Logo) are pretty darn cool.

The nice lot of silver/bronze Charltons I put together, about 25 racing books (mod-wheels, world of wheels, top eliminator, hot rods and racing cars, etc), sat on eBay for over 6 months before someone grabbed them for like $35.

CKB, those other Hot Rod books look awesome! Too bad they're gone sorry.gif

The nice lot of silver/bronze Charltons I put together, about 25 racing books (mod-wheels, world of wheels, top eliminator, hot rods and racing cars, etc), sat on eBay for over 6 months before someone grabbed them for like $35.

893whatthe.gif Yep, those would have been perfect.... frown.gif