• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry User standings

71 posts in this topic

• Administrator

We'll be releasing this stuff pretty soon here, and when we do you'll find links on your Collectors' Society home page to generate both User and Set signatures. You just copy the code it generates into your signature, and boom you're done.

Might be today... not sure yet.

That's not very nice.

frown.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

gossip.gif Nothing personal, I do it with every image in every sig.

I don't get it...what'd you do? confused-smiley-013.gif

He blocked the picture (all of them, actually) from showing up on his computer, so he doesn't have to look at them all the time. A smart thing to do, because these banners are going to get very annoying very quickly.

That's not very nice.

frown.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

gossip.gif Nothing personal, I do it with every image in every sig.

I don't get it...what'd you do? confused-smiley-013.gif

He blocked the picture (all of them, actually) from showing up on his computer, so he doesn't have to look at them all the time. A smart thing to do, because these banners are going to get very annoying very quickly.

I tried it too but when I right click I don't get a line that allows me to block pics. What steps do I take to do that, I'd love to block everyones sig pictures.

I would say "no offense", but it doesn't bother me if you are.

With the advent of the new banner for Registry Users with statistics, I thought it would be neat to see the stats for users with the largest registry collections.

sig.jpg

I made the cut! acclaim.gif

With the advent of the new banner for Registry Users with statistics, I thought it would be neat to see the stats for users with the largest registry collections.

sig.jpg

I made the cut! acclaim.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

I agree. Ghost Town went to a lot of trouble to get those pics up and they make looking at his sets really interesting.

thumbsup2.gif

Stirling leads the pack there actually, and all his comments are well worth the read, very imformative.

As for the likes of myself and other's, some just haven't gooten around to doing it - and you have to be a subscriber to load pics thumbsup2.gif

• Administrator

We'll probably bump the size up again on these just a wee little bit. We'll try to get the text point size up by 1 or at most 2, but we'd like to preserve a size that doesn't tend to make people's signatures longer than their posts. smile.gif