• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whither the arseman?

50 posts in this topic

gossip.gif "Just don't ask which books I pressed. Nothing wrong with pressing. Just don't ask."

Of course there's nothing wrong with pressing.

Don't forget, 'the market' told Matt that there was nothing wrong with pressing, and we're 'out of touch' here.

Us being the buyers of these pancakes... yeahok.gif

I like pancakes! Especially with maple syrup! Yum! cloud9.gif

I like pie!

I love lamp sumo.gif

gossip.gif "Just don't ask which books I pressed. Nothing wrong with pressing. Just don't ask."

Don't forget, 'the market' told Matt that there was nothing wrong with pressing, and we're 'out of touch' here.

I like pie!

I love lamp sumo.gif

confused.gif

I like pie!

I love lamp sumo.gif

confused.gif

gossip.gif Anchorman

This arseman fellow seems like an ungrateful chap. He get's all this glowing feedback from the only two sellers he won multiple auctions from, then leaves nothing for them in return. (tsk)

You'd of thought out of the 18 selected recipients of feedback from him, he would have atleast reciprocated the ultra-positive comments from his favorite sellers. (especially after Richard went out of his way to make special feedback phrases just for this "special buyer").

This arseman fellow seems like an ungrateful chap. He get's all this glowing feedback from the only two sellers he won multiple auctions from, then leaves nothing for them in return. (tsk)

You'd of thought out of the 18 selected recipients of feedback from him, he would have atleast reciprocated the ultra-positive comments from his favorite sellers. (especially after Richard went out of his way to make special feedback phrases just for this "special buyer").

I dunno, maybe he had a pressing engagement, and was too busy to leave reciprocal feedback . . . hm

lol