• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men #2 cgc 5.5 and #'s 13-25

9 posts in this topic

I'm sorry, by notes what do you mean? anything special they list on the cgc case? -if it's this then there are no special notes.

If it's something else, then I apoligize that i'm not that cool

What he means is that you can call CGC, give them the barcode # and they will tell you what the graders notes were when they looked at the book.

1-877-nm-comic

You getting out of comics? Just seemed like a couple of months ago we were going through your big thread on whether to send your x-men 1 to classics to get looked at.

You getting out of comics? Just seemed like a couple of months ago we were going through your big thread on whether to send your x-men 1 to classics to get looked at.

A month ago? I think it was more like 5-6. maybe i'm wrong, but Pirate your memory Rocks! , but no not completely it's just that I recently graduated from college, and I have been deciding on what I want to do w/ my life. During this period I haven't been able to work so I had to sell some of my comics. Which makes me sad.

I'm keeping a few that are really special to me, and hope to get back into it when I have more money.