• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DragonCon 2006 (September 1-4 in Atlanta, GA)

28 posts in this topic

Now accepting Signature Series Submissions

Please PM me with submission requests and questions! Also a list of the books you plan to submit would be great.

I will be working for Kris Moore (thecollector) at this show.

Comics, Art, & Illustration:

Scott Allie

Dan Brereton

Peter David

Paul Dini

Ben Dunn

Larry Elmore

Al Feldstein

Phil Foglio

Bill Holbrook

Eva Hopkins

Adam Hughes

Brandon Scott Jerwa

Brandon Ragnar Johnson

Dan Jolley

Joseph Michael Linsner

David Mack

Don Maitz Marrus

John Mullaney

Ted Naifeh

George Pérez

Eric Powell

Don Rosa

Bill Sienkiewicz

Allison Sohn

Chris Staros

William 'Bill' Stout

Arthur Suydam

Mark Texeira

Gus Vasquez

Marv Wolfman

Just wanted to say that I have everyone's books except for one person (you know who you are) and that if you are at the show and want to submit a book for SS, send me a pm and I will give you my cell number so we can get together.

It was not a comic convention. It was sci fi / other [embarrassing lack of self control] with a few comic books. I got a nice Andy Lee Batman and a V sketch by David Lloyd though.

How was the Lloyd sketch? Honestly, if Lloyd wasn't there, I don't think I would be going any more. - Keith

It was not a comic convention. It was sci fi / other [embarrassing lack of self control] with a few comic books. I got a nice Andy Lee Batman and a V sketch by David Lloyd though.

How was the Lloyd sketch? Honestly, if Lloyd wasn't there, I don't think I would be going any more. - Keith

For $10 it wasnt bad but he insisted in using these crayons that he had. It is all green. I will get a scan of it on Tuesday.