• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Fantastic Four 62

19 posts in this topic

You might want to try October.

893naughty-thumb.gif

You know what's funny, I actually have a nice VF copy of that issue for sale. 27_laughing.gif

Besides the point, anfield's statement was in poor taste. Ok let's start the merry-go-round as 400 people will chime in on their opinion so the thread will get completely derailed. choooo choooo

893naughty-thumb.gif

You know what's funny, I actually have a nice VF copy of that issue for sale. 27_laughing.gif

Look, how about we "bury the hatchet" on that Strange Tales 110 "transaction".

Let's face it, we are all pretty good people here on the boards and in the comic community itself and it's really difficult to get along in-person, so one can only imagine how hard it is in cyber-space. I said some things, you said some things, someone else said some things, and so on and so on, but in the end, does it really matter...?? We all have a "thing" for books that can't be explained to anyone outside of ourselves.

I am hereby, through the power of the Vishanti and the authurity of S.H.E.L.D., offering a full humble apology to October, and anyone else on the boards, who may have had a gripe with me. I extend, in full cooperation with the Merry Marching Marvel Society and the blessing of J. Jonah Jameson, the olive branch of peace and harmony in a way that would make Norrin Radd himself proud as depicted in The Silver Surfer 1-18.

What say you all..........???smile.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Let's face it, we are all pretty good people here on the boards and in the comic community itself and it's really difficult to get along in-person, so one can only imagine how hard it is in cyber-space. I said some things, you said some things, someone else said some things, and so on and so on, but in the end, does it really matter...?? We all have a "thing" for books that can't be explained to anyone outside of ourselves.

I am hereby, through the power of the Vishanti and the authurity of S.H.E.L.D., offering a full humble apology to October, and anyone else on the boards, who may have had a gripe with me. I extend, in full cooperation with the Merry Marching Marvel Society and the blessing of J. Jonah Jameson, the olive branch of peace and harmony in a way that would make Norrin Radd himself proud as depicted in The Silver Surfer 1-18.

Apology accepted. thumbsup2.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

cloud9.gif There is once again balance in the Universe cloud9.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

cloud9.gif There is once again balance in the Universe cloud9.gif

Who says the board is only full of bitter anti-social rejects. thumbsup2.gif Great to see 893applaud-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

You must really want that ST 110 27_laughing.gif

Let the love fest begin poke2.gif

It's nice to see everyone getting along flowerred.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

I don't own it anymore. gossip.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Actually, that book was what I was looking for and the price was very good, too. I really am kicking myself in the behind on that one.

In my defense, I was buying and selling alot of books, here and on Ebay, and I got a little over-whelmed with everything that I was doing. Hey, it's water under the bridge.........................................

Live and learn..................