• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is a Shame..

36 posts in this topic

Oh greggy is aware of a lot of information. The fact that I chose not to disseminate it is my MO! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

homosexual 27_laughing.gif

Blow me! Ooops...that didn't sound right! sumo.gif

I don't think I'll ever catch Greggy though.......and he'll definitely be the first one to hit 10 grand. cloud9.gif

His goal should be to have more posts than all the coin forums put together! Which means he'd better start increasing the quantity of his posts and decreasing the quality of the contents. Maybe if he just used smilies in his replies and stopped using long, extravagant words like "fool" or "" then he'd have a shot at it. tongue.gif

I don't think I'll ever catch Greggy though.......and he'll definitely be the first one to hit 10 grand. cloud9.gif

His goal should be to have more posts than all the coin forums put together! Which means he'd better start increasing the quantity of his posts and decreasing the quality of the contents. Maybe if he just used smilies in his replies and stopped using long, extravagant words like "fool" or "" then he'd have a shot at it. tongue.gif

As long as greggy and Bugaboo account for 10% of all the posts ever made on these forums, I think we're in good hands...

Greggy's doing his share... He'll hit 10,000 before the forum hits 200K... The question is "Can Bug keep up with him?" 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

OMG! You're almost at 10,000 posts makepoint.gifinsane.gif893whatthe.gif

Yeah...but the fool Bug is catching up fast! 893frustrated.gifrantpost.gif

Wouldn't it be cool if the board software counter only allowed 4 digits and after 9999 posts Greggy falls back to 1 post

27_laughing.gifgoodevil.gifsumo.gifgoodevil.gif27_laughing.gif

Wouldn't it be cool if the board software counter only allowed 4 digits and after 9999 posts Greggy falls back to 1 post

27_laughing.gif893Funny-thumb.gif

yes, it would.

confused.gif

Now the question becomes is greggy willing to let bug pass him to find out....

27_laughing.gif893Funny-thumb.gif

yes, it would.

confused.gif

Now the question becomes is greggy willing to let bug pass him to find out....

sumo.gif

So Greg, you first 8000+ posts looked like this mad.gif...

Can we expect the next 8000 to look like this sumo.gif?

27_laughing.gif

insane.gif

Stop e-stalking me! 893frustrated.gif

No. crazy.gif

Stop posting so I can catch you. sumo.gif

Nope...I've given you too much non-resistence during the day so screw you! mad.gif