• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hm hm hm ASM ASM ASM..Maybe USM.

30 posts in this topic

you know jacob, im sure arch would have changed your name and let you keep all your posts instead of just shilling yourself out like that.

He was just saving up for his 4000th post.

Which has been officially posted. frown.gif27_laughing.gif. Oh well I have my 5k post to save up for.

you know jacob, im sure arch would have changed your name and let you keep all your posts instead of just shilling yourself out like that.

Ok I give. smile.gif 4,000 posts right here 27_laughing.gif. Switching back & forth accounts isn't fun anyway. & I preffer my real account anyway because I am known EVERYWHERE else by this name. tongue.gif27_laughing.gif

And it is still my mission to make sure all comic creators know you as butters and that all comics be addressed as such.

Ok I give. smile.gif 4,000 posts right here 27_laughing.gif. Switching back & forth accounts isn't fun anyway. & I preffer my real account anyway because I am known EVERYWHERE else by this name. tongue.gif27_laughing.gif

And it is still my mission to make sure all comic creators know you as butters and that all comics be addressed as such.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif.

We'll see. smile.gif