• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hm hm hm ASM ASM ASM..Maybe USM.

30 posts in this topic

ASM 121, 122. Somewhere in the 1.0's. Maybe 2.0.

USM's. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 14-21. Those are what I am missing.

All I have to spend right now: About $20 to spend.

NONE CGC'ed only RAW

Oh yes, & thank you all for helping me on any of these finds.

Please Note: I won't be able to pay anyone till tuesday via paypal. Unless you're willing to take a eCheck.

I actually have a low grade copy of 122 that I dont need and I can sell..From what I remember its a somewhere around a 3.0 ..I think maybe higher..I'll cut you a deal if your actually serious..

rath is spelled wrath butters as in Pirate hates people who can't spell, so feel my wrath.
yeahok.gif

Want my money or not? Post something I have listed above. poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Guess no one has got nothing eh? Well. That's to bad huh?

i'm scanning a new BIN as we speak

you know jacob, im sure arch would have changed your name and let you keep all your posts instead of just shilling yourself out like that.

you know jacob, im sure arch would have changed your name and let you keep all your posts instead of just shilling yourself out like that.

Ok I give. smile.gif 4,000 posts right here 27_laughing.gif. Switching back & forth accounts isn't fun anyway. & I preffer my real account anyway because I am known EVERYWHERE else by this name. tongue.gif27_laughing.gif

He was just saving up for his 4000th post.