• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

holy shiznit this mofo is selling my book and I have it in my hands

8 posts in this topic

I know this seller and have had several perfect deals with him a while back. He seemed very trustworthy... I can't believe he'd be pulling something. Is there some other possible explanation? Could either one of your copies possibly be a fake? Somone copying the label with a color copier and crazy-glueing a slab back together or something?

I'd email Dave and ask him what's up...maybe scan your book with a close up of the label for reference... scrutinize your slab posts... are they clear or cloudy?

I was trying to get a shot just a couple minutes ago (i dont have a scanner )and they are the bluriest pieces of [!@#%^&^] figures when you are in a rush the damn camera is acting up..........maybe he has another and he didnt want to take another pic?

actually the book is different........mine doesnt have the mark on the hulks head and the wrap is different when you look at the back cover but the registration #'s are the same.....I dont know I just thought it was funny I emailed him about it but its no biggie.......he probably didnt want to scan the 8.0 again shrug.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

WHAT?!?!? Did you check to make sure your hulk is still there? You can write ebay and they cancel his auction if he is using your pic. I found a guy once that was copying my pictures so I wrote ebay and they cancelled his auctions.

WHAT?!?!? . I found a guy once that was copying my pictures so I wrote ebay and they cancelled his auctions.

Was he using your pics to sell his own books?....or did he buy the books from you and resell them?

J.D.

I bought the book from him and he used the picture of the registration # a second time ........but he emailed me with pics assuring me he had another hulk #4 8.0 and he does the books are different structurally(you can tell from the back) and also have minute marks in different places. smile.gif