• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman trade

17 posts in this topic

No problem. Figured I'd take a shot. I had your WW 19 valued at around $2000 (I don't know much about high grade Wonder Womans and I clearly had the book undervalued) and my All Star valued at around half good.

I have 2 All Star 8s and wanted to get rid of the lower graded one.

Have anything else you'd consider trading for a real low grade All Star 8? smile.gif

Wow. I need to start giving more respect to GA Wonder Womans! No wonder I never wind up winning any of the ones I go after on eBay 27_laughing.gif.

Nah, I probably overpaid when I bought it. It is a small market for them. This was the book that was stolen from me and then recovered. Believe me, I wasn't crying when it was stolen (especially since I had insurance).

The thing that most people are missing, is that Wonder Woman is a highly under valued title. I expect in the next 2 years that it will start going up again. Of course, I am not a professional dealer, so take my predication with a grain of salt.

The thing that most people are missing, is that Wonder Woman is a highly under valued title. I expect in the next 2 years that it will start going up again. Of course, I am not a professional dealer, so take my predication with a grain of salt.

Hey, being a professional dealer doesn't necessarily mean anything either! gossip.gif

Ok, I'm going to totally hide this scan in this old thread. I posted it in the Silver Age forum (did you guys know we had a Silver Age forum? Turns out we do) but also want to show it here because y'all are my peeps. The colors on this late '50's book are ridiculous.

wonderwoman95.jpg