• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squaretrade + eBay helps in committing fraud

23 posts in this topic

take a wild guess at how many emails I have from Forumites and former-Forumites, and folks that just plain know you, with your name synonymous with the words, "CGC MOLE". Pick a number between 50 and 100, add 2, divide that by 2, multiply by 5 and keep multiplying until you run out the calculator into the E... range. That's how many.

This season on ABC: ,,,,,"CGC The Mole"....follow the real-life adventures of 20 Forum members....each searching for the best available books,...the best available grades...Deals will be made...alliances formed...and treachery will lurk around every corner......and one of them, yes one of them is The Mole..........Can you guess which one??

Didn't say SquareTrade should be abolished...just that it's misleading in its current state. Nice of you to put words in my mouth, though. Nor do I think or have I ever said that my words are "deity-like." Nobody's described my opinions like that before; thanks for the compliment!

James, take a wild guess at how many emails I have from Forumites and former-Forumites, and folks that just plain know you, with your name synonymous with the words, "CGC MOLE". Pick a number between 50 and 100, add 2, divide that by 2, multiply by 5 and keep multiplying until you run out the calculator into the E... range. That's how many.

I don't know, Gerald. Why don't you post the e-mails? Not that I care whether you think I'm a "CGC mole" or not...whatever a "CGC mole" is. What do CGC moles get paid?