• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philly Con Tommorrow 8/20/06...Anybody Going ??

10 posts in this topic

I have not been to one for probably 3 years...since they were at the other location...anybody been at any of the recent ones.....just curious, will there be some Comic Book dealers there? Last time I was there, I think in 2003, it was equal comic book dealers to toy, card dealers....?

I think I'll be going. There are some really good dealers with nice books there and it's always worth it to attend.

I much prefer this show than the Big Apple....smaller, cheaper, but obviously not nearly the amount of books and dealers one sees in NYC.

Thanx...

the last time I was there, Greg Laroque was there, nice guy, and I Nestor Redondo was there....both very personable gentlemen.....I think you just helped me to decide....I will be going......

Thanx again !!! thumbsup2.gif

I'll look for you.....give me a clue...I wil be wearing a "Dave Mell Blues "shirt, and I will probably be having my 15 year old son tagging along....I am 99% lurker, 1 % poster on these boards, ( lurking for about 4 years), but it would indeed be a pleasure to meet some of you gentlemen in person...if you see me, give a nod....!!

Thanx thumbsup2.gif

I'll look for you.....give me a clue...I wil be wearing a "Dave Mell Blues "shirt, and I will probably be having my 15 year old son tagging along....I am 99% lurker, 1 % poster on these boards, ( lurking for about 4 years), but it would indeed be a pleasure to meet some of you gentlemen in person...if you see me, give a nod....!!

Thanx thumbsup2.gif

Just got a new Grateful Dead T-shirt in the mail, so look for me...it's black with green lettering.

Also, Foolkiller, I'll probably bring along my FF1 to "show off"............

I'll be the Asian guy with glasses, relatively thin build... sadly there are pictures of me everywhere on the boards... but if you check the link for the new Overstreet advisors thread, you can see a pic of me....

grab me and say i -- probably over chatting with Al Stoltz (if he's there) or with Gary Platt...