• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New here and just wanted to say "Hello" !!!

32 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone!! Just wanted to say hello, I signed up for the full membership today and I'm looking forward to having many of my books graded in the future. I've been collecting off and on for about 20 years and have about 9,200 comics in my collection. My pride and joy would by FF #1 & Amazing Fantasy #15 and I'm very eager to learn more now that I'm at a point in my life where I can start completing many of my Silverage runs I started as a youngster. Many people here are very knowledgable and I look forward to a lot of interaction in the years to come. I'm glad to be here. One question I have. Do you receive 3 free submissions upon renewal of your membership each year or is it a one time incentive?

One question I have. Do you receive 3 free submissions upon renewal of your membership each year or is it a one time incentive?

Welcome to the Boards thumbsup2.gif

You get 3 "free" submissions every time you renew smile.gif

Welcome to the boards!

Have you got a bigger version of your avatar?

I can alter the pic in Photoshop.. part of my growing pains with playing in the profile area is to learn how to alter the image size so it satisfies the requirments of the boards. I also have to figure out a suitable size for posting scans of comics. Any recommendations would be great!! thumbsup2.gif by the way, that's me holding copies of ASM #1 and Amazing Fantasy #15 and my dad holding FF #1. That pic was the day I bought those issues and brought them over so my dad could relive his childhood a little.