• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hot Shots...What is it?

10 posts in this topic

Since I was at a quandry on where to initiate this thread I decided this is where it shall go...

I picked up some Hot Shots Avengers recently and have not been able to find any info pertaining to it...Thus I was hoping someone in these forums would be able to tell me if it has a value....

It is comic book size but is folded in such a way that when you open it you end up with a dozen 13" x 10" posters...each of these done by a differant artist such as Ken Barr, Mike Vosburg, Alex Ross...(you get the idea)...and was printed in 1995...

Any info would be appreciated.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hot Shots Front...

Hot Shots Back...

Thanks, Jim....I feel like a knucklehead...I actually looked in the Guide and couldn't find it..(hence this thread)...but after your post I looked again...and viola...there it is... shy.gif

You're very much welcome! grin.gif

Available for wedding, funerals, company picnics.....

Jim

I aint done wit' you yet....how would you list this...as a poster or as a comic???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif