• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Web Advice needed.

26 posts in this topic

There is an open source version of photoshop called GIMP but I haven't used it.

GIMP, the last time I used it, was about as good as Photoshop 4.0 and even then was a little weird.

I've used Paint Shop Pro in the past and it's a good tool for it's price.

A great program for the price. I recommend it for those who want to spend less than the hefty Photoshop price tag (I just spent $150 for a Photoshop upgrade and that's got to be more than a full license for Paint Shop Pro)

lol

Would it help if it's From Microsoft Office 2000??

It dosen't seem to be hard for me to use. confused-smiley-013.gif

It's not hard to use, which is actually one of the problems. People who have no right designing or developing web pages use Front Page and create a brutal mess of proprietary [embarrassing lack of self control] tag soup that actual professionals like me have to come in and rescue. For building a site for your granma? Sure. Front Page might work there. The site will look like [embarrassing lack of self control] in any browser other than IE on Windows XP, but it might "work". In an actual professional environment? Forget it. Garbage.

Yo he said web graphics... makepoint.gif

Poor clueless Butters. frown.gif

Read my screen name, and you might not be clueless on what to call me. grin.gifheadbang.gifstooges.gif

You'll always be Butters to me.

I'm off now. I try to set aside 10 minutes everyday to mourn the loss of the "4000th post" thread. I liken it to the loss of the Library of Alexandria.

Yo he said web graphics... makepoint.gif

Poor clueless Butters. frown.gif

Read my screen name, and you might not be clueless on what to call me. grin.gifheadbang.gifstooges.gif

You'll always be Butters to me.

I'm off now. I try to set aside 10 minutes everyday to mourn the loss of the "4000th post" thread. I liken it to the loss of the Library of Alexandria.

27_laughing.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif