• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New to Comic Art Storage

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I've got my first sketches this week. I don't have any Mylars to fit my sketches in. BTW I have some Magazine/Golden Age Polybags... it's safe to use that Poly-bags to store my sketches?. It's just for some months until I buy the Mylars to protect them better.

Thanks a lot!.

That's what I use for all of my art. I use these specifically: http://www.bagsunlimited.com/cart/detail.asp?cat=3&subcat=91&product_id=soal and love them.

Jim Warden at doasales.com sent me a Byrne page in one and I asked him where he got the bags from and that's what he sent me. I put my pages in one of those and then into my Itoya portfolio and have no plans on purchasing mylars at all.

I've got comics from 20 years ago that I bought as a kid that have been in these poly bags and they're as good as the day I put them in there so I think I'm ok being cheap. smile.gif