• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

600+ NO RESERVE CGC Auctions End in 2 Days!

10 posts in this topic

2 Day Left!  August CGCSilver/Bronze Age FocusedAuction

$1 Start Price and NO RESERVE

Bidding ends the evenings of Wednesday and Thursday(8/23 & 8/24).  Many good deals are still left so look closely!  This AugustNO RESERVE Focused Auction contains approximately 600 CGCGraded Silver/Bronze Age comic books in total, including many desirables.  The upcoming eBetter Auction preview with 1400 ComicLinkGraded and CGC lots is also up and visible now.  The Focused auctioncontains a  wide selection of popular titles and is worth agood look for every Silver/Bronze Age collector.  Most are Marvel and DC and thereare some Gold Key in the mix as well.  This auction is especially heavy on Marvels,though there are quite a few DC's as well.  The upcoming September auction will bequite heavy on DC's, especially Batman issues (Now is the time to consign your items to bea part of that!).

There are too many highlights to mention but here are afew:

• [*]

High-Grade Silver/Bronze Age Marvels such as Amazing Spider-Man #9, #51 & #135 in CGC 9.4, Fantastic Four #48 CGC 9.6, X-men #100 CGC 9.6, Ghost Rider Vol 1 #1 CGC 9.4, Ghost Rider #1 (Johnny Blaze) CGC 9.6, Silver Surfer #1 CGC 9.0, #2 CGC 9.8,  #3 CGC 9.4, #6 & #7 CGC 9.6, #10 CGC 9.4, #12 CGC 9.2, Captain America #100 CGC 9.4, #102 CGC  9.6, Captain Marvel #2 CGC 9.8, Chamber of Darkness #1 CGC 9.6, High-grade Daredevil issues including many 9.0-9.6's,  many mid to ultra-high-grade Hulk, Iron Man and Thor issues, Journey Into Mystery #84 thru #89 in VF- to VFNM (these are PGX graded), high-grade Nick Fury and Sgt. Fury issues, numerous Bronze Age keys like Conan #1, Man-Thing #1, Giant-Size X-men #1 and Marvel Premiere #15, Marvel Team-up #1, Swamp Thing #1, and more.

[*]

High-Grade Silver Age DC's such as Green Lantern #26-28,31,33,40 and others in CGC 9.0-9.2, CGC 9.4's-9.8's,   Neal Adams Flash covers, many Justice League issues, DC horror issues and more...

[*]

Affordable but nice Silver Age Marvel and DC issues in the 7.5 to 9.2 range:

[*]

And much, much more!  You must look as there is something for everyone.

Also listed on ComicLink in the For Sale section are over 8000 CGC Graded Comics and over 10,000 comics not CGC'ed but condition verified by ComicLink prior to being sent to buyers.  Some highly desirable new listings were posted recently that are worth a look and new ones are posted throughout every day.  Just a few highlights listed just yesterday include X-men #2 and #7 CGC 9.4, Superman #1 CGC 5.0, Batman #1 CGC 8.0, and Jackpot #4 CGC 9.2 (1st Archie Cover)!

Click Here to Go Directlyto the Focused Auction Now

Clickhere to see our upcoming auction schedule

Auction Ends Today and Tomorrow!

August CGC Silver/Bronze Age Focused Auction

Bidding ends the evenings of Wednesday and Thursday(8/23 & 8/24).  Many good deals are still left so look closely!  This AugustNO RESERVE Focused Auction contains approximately 600 CGCGraded Silver/Bronze Age comic books in total, including many desirables.  The upcoming eBetterAuction preview with 1400 ComicLink Graded and CGC lots is also up and visible now.  The Focused auction contains a  wide selection of popular titles and is worth a good look for everySilver/Bronze Age collector.  Most are Marvel and DC and there are some Gold Key inthe mix as well.  This auction is especially heavy on Marvels, though there are quitea few DC's as well.  The upcoming September auction will be quite heavy on DC's,especially Batman issues (Now is the time to consign your items to be a part of that!).

• [*]

High-Grade Silver/Bronze Age Marvels such as Amazing Spider-Man #9, #51 & #135 in CGC 9.4, Fantastic Four #48 CGC 9.6, X-men #100 CGC 9.6, Ghost Rider Vol 1 #1 CGC 9.4, Ghost Rider #1 (Johnny Blaze) CGC 9.6, Silver Surfer #1 CGC 9.0, #2 CGC 9.8,  #3 CGC 9.4, #6 & #7 CGC 9.6, #10 CGC 9.4, #12 CGC 9.2, Captain America #100 CGC 9.4, #102 CGC  9.6, Captain Marvel #2 CGC 9.8, Chamber of Darkness #1 CGC 9.6, High-grade Daredevil issues including many 9.0-9.6's,  many mid to ultra-high-grade Hulk, Iron Man and Thor issues, Journey Into Mystery #84 thru #89 in VF- to VFNM (these are PGX graded), high-grade Nick Fury and Sgt. Fury issues, numerous Bronze Age keys like Conan #1, Man-Thing #1, Giant-Size X-men #1 and Marvel Premiere #15, Marvel Team-up #1, Swamp Thing #1, and more.

[*]

High-Grade Silver Age DC's such as Green Lantern #26-28,31,33,40 and others in CGC 9.0-9.2, CGC 9.4's-9.8's,   Neal Adams Flash covers, many Justice League issues, DC horror issues and more...

[*]

[*]

And much, much more!  You must look as there is something for everyone.

Also listed on ComicLink in the For Sale section are over 8000 CGC Graded Comics and over 10,000 comics not CGC'ed but condition verified by ComicLink prior to being sent to buyers.  Some highly desirable new listings were posted recently that are worth a look and new ones are posted throughout every day.  Just a few highlights listed just yesterday include X-men #2 and #7 CGC 9.4, Superman #1 CGC 5.0, Batman #1 CGC 8.0, and Jackpot #4 CGC 9.2 (1st Archie Cover)!

Clickhere to see our upcoming auction schedule

...hey Josh,..are you going to be putting those big- ugly stickers on the back of all the CGC cases again,..cause if so I don't want to bid on any of them...
sign-funnypost.gif

...I'm serious...I hate when dealers do that,...I know I bought it from comiclink,..I wrote the frickin check... frustrated.gif

...hey Josh,..are you going to be putting those big- ugly stickers on the back of all the CGC cases again,..cause if so I don't want to bid on any of them...
sign-funnypost.gif

...I'm serious...I hate when dealers do that,...I know I bought it from comiclink,..I wrote the frickin check... frustrated.gif

they have a side biz selling kits that allow you to remove the sticker w/o melting the case

Focused AuctionEnds Today,Thursday, Aug 24th!

Over 300 Silver/Bronze Age CGC Graded Comicsstill left at No Reserve and $1 Start Price!

Today is the final night of bidding as the second halfof the auction closest tonight.  Many good deals are still left so look closely!  Some great items close tonight (from ultra high-grade like Silver Surfer #2 CGC9.8, & #'s 6 & 7 CGC 9.6 to attractive VF range books like Iron Man #1 CGC 8.5).  The NO RESERVEFocused Auction still has 300Silver/Bronze Age comic books left to be bid on, including many desirables.The upcoming eBetter Auctionpreview with 1400 ComicLink Graded and CGC lots is also up and visible now. The Focusedauction contains a wideselection of popular titles and is worth a good look for every Silver/Bronze Agecollector. Most are Marvel and DC and there are some Gold Key in the mix as well. Thisauction is especially heavy on Marvels, though there are quite a few DC's as well. Theupcoming September auction will be quite heavy on DC's, especially Batman issues (Now isthe time to consign your items to be a part of that!).

• [*]

High-Grade Silver/Bronze Age Marvels such as Silver Surfer #1 CGC 9.0, #2 CGC 9.8, #3 CGC 9.4, #6 & #7 CGC 9.6, #10 CGC 9.4, #12 CGC 9.2, many mid to ultra-high-grade Hulk, Iron Man and Thor issues, Journey Into Mystery #84 thru #89 in VF- to VFNM (these are PGX graded), high-grade Nick Fury and Sgt. Fury issues, numerous Bronze Age keys like Man-Thing #1,   Marvel Premiere #15, Marvel Team-up #1, Swamp Thing #1, and more.

[*]

High-Grade Silver Age DC's

[*]

[*]

And much, much more! You must look as there is something for everyone.

Also listed on ComicLink in the For Sale section are over 8000 CGC Graded Comics and over 10,000 comics not CGC'ed but condition verified by ComicLink prior to being sent to buyers. Some highly desirable new listings were posted recently that are worth a look and new ones are posted throughout every day. Just a few highlights listed just yesterday include X-men #2 and #7 CGC 9.4, Superman #1 CGC 5.0, Batman #1 CGC 8.0, and Jackpot #4 CGC 9.2 (1st Archie Cover)!

Clickhere to see our upcoming auction schedule - consign to a future auction today!