• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Micro Paper Question

3 posts in this topic

I am likely using the wrong terminology here, but the micro paper or what ever you call it foreheadslap.gif that CGC puts in with the encapsulated books - is this available for purchase from CGC or another source?

Just want to get some for my GA books. Also, how often would in need to be changed? How does the paper actually work?

Thanks in advance...

K.

I am likely using the wrong terminology here, but the micro paper or what ever you call it foreheadslap.gif that CGC puts in with the encapsulated books - is this available for purchase from CGC or another source?

Just want to get some for my GA books. Also, how often would in need to be changed? How does the paper actually work?

Thanks in advance...

K.

Contact ComicSupply on the boards. CGC says it should be changed every 7 years but i believe that's just a cover to get you to resub the book for a new holder.