• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird War Tales #6 Kubert cover

3 posts in this topic

No, but what a cool cover! I'd ask Dan Ripoll or Frank Giella as I've seen this titles covers in their hands; they both collect Weird War. Both have comicartfans galleries and can be contacted by the contact link there. If you have trouble I'm sure I can scrounge up their email addys. Good luck, Dan

No, but what a cool cover! I'd ask Dan Ripoll or Frank Giella as I've seen this titles covers in their hands; they both collect Weird War. Both have comicartfans galleries and can be contacted by the contact link there. If you have trouble I'm sure I can scrounge up their email addys. Good luck, Dan

Hi Dan thanks! I emailed Dan Ripoll earlier,after I saw on CAF he had a nice section with Weird War cover art. He emailed me right back and told me the covers to #1-7 are at the Kubert school,and according to the family,are not,and will not be for sale anytime soon. But they display them from time to time,so I guess I could atleast see it maybe one day. Thanks again Dan & Dan! Joey