• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC strike

240 posts in this topic

Umm, I really sorry I was "working" instead of policing my thread.

If JC got a strike I would have probably been banned if I KNEW Comiclink was spamming my thread.

If JC chose to make a statement that I would have probably made and much worse than I guess I should get a token strike also.

Bob - When our advertisement was posted, I didn't see the harm in it, but when I got a call from Steve, I realized in hindsight ComicLink's CGC auction should not been advertised on a thread you started. After I got off the phone with Steve, I went to delete my post and found he had already done so. It shouldn't have been done in the first place so I apologize for that. Joe collector got a strike because of trolling comments on our own thread within the marketplace section of the boards. I will not be monitoring this thread much further, so if you want to email or call me feel free.

-Josh

In addition to a warning, whomever posted the CL spam should be made to publicly apologize on the boards and write 100 times "I shall never spam again. I shall never spam again." thumbsup2.gif

In long-hand sumo.gif None of this electronic stuff . . . grin.gif

In addition to a warning, whomever posted the CL spam should be made to publicly apologize on the boards and write 100 times "I shall never spam again. I shall never spam again." thumbsup2.gif

In long-hand sumo.gif None of this electronic stuff . . . grin.gif

yay.gif

Umm, I really sorry I was "working" instead of policing my thread.

If JC got a strike I would have probably been banned if I KNEW Comiclink was spamming my thread.

If JC chose to make a statement that I would have probably made and much worse than I guess I should get a token strike also.

Bob - When our advertisement was posted, I didn't see the harm in it, but when I got a call from Steve, I realized in hindsight ComicLink's CGC auction should not been advertised on a thread you started. After I got off the phone with Steve, I went to delete my post and found he had already done so. It shouldn't have been done in the first place so I apologize for that. Joe collector got a strike because of trolling comments on our own thread within the marketplace section of the boards. I will not be monitoring this thread much further, so if you want to email or call me feel free.

-Josh

99 more times to go! hi.gifthumbsup2.gif

Bob - When our advertisement was posted, I didn't see the harm in it, but when I got a call from Steve, I realized in hindsight ComicLink's CGC auction should not been advertised on a thread you started.

Ya think? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I still say you should have got a strike and me a medal. acclaim.gif

Bob - When our advertisement was posted, I didn't see the harm in it, but when I got a call from Steve, I realized in hindsight ComicLink's CGC auction should not been advertised on a thread you started.

Ya think? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I still say you should have got a strike and me a medal. acclaim.gif

My friend, I missed the action but from what i heard second hand, I do believe you are right. And that is not a strike against Josh...just standing up for what is right.