• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR THOSE ATTENDING THE BALTIMORE FORUM DINNER

21 posts in this topic

I think we found a great place: Morton's steak house (very close to the con), but it will cost $50 per person. We get a very large room with round tables (great for mingling before during and after courses), a cash bar, and great food Choices:

4 Salads to choose from (house, ceaser, morton's, or beefsteak tomatos)

3 entrees to choose from (steak, salmon, chicken)

1 starch

1 vegetable

Kids can order off the kids menu for much, much less.

The $50 per person does not cover the cost. CGC and I will both be paying the extra. Hell, maybe we can even get Zaid to pony up some scratch for this poke2.gif

If this is too much money, we can go somewhere else that does not have a private room and will only be about a $10-$15 difference in price.

Let me know asap as we need to book the room fast.

Laura and I are in. $50 for Morton's is nothing.

Man, that Overstreet Advisor position must really be lucrative. wink.gif27_laughing.giftongue.gifpoke2.gif

I know I've seen you pan handling on the street because those hege fund managers are seriously underpaid.

I'm in (plus one).

Forgive the question, as I've never been to a forum dinner before, but...

Do I pre-pay someone via paypal or pony up the greenbacks upon arrival?

Thank you.

Good question and one I too dont know the answer to.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm in (plus one).

Forgive the question, as I've never been to a forum dinner before, but...

Do I pre-pay someone via paypal or pony up the greenbacks upon arrival?

Thank you.

The way that it has worked in the past is that you PP Steve Borock or whoever is setting up the dinner (looks like it's Steve/CGC this time). Your best bet is to shoot him a PM and see what he says. thumbsup2.gif

We did get Mortons! 893applaud-thumb.gif 7PM Saturday

You can paypal me $ 50 at: sborock@cgccomics.com at that point you will be listed as paid. If you need to pay me at the dinner, please pm me.

The $50 does not include drinks. Each table will get a bill for your drinks at the end of the evening and you will pay it there.

The $50 does not cover the cost of the entire dinner, tax, and tip CGC and I will be footing the rest of the bill (not the drinks tongue.gif)

I am really looking forward to this and hope you folks are also yay.gif

-Steve