• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTH! . . . Let's all send SILVERS24 a book!

178 posts in this topic

I will vouch for him, great kid. I have sent him extra stuff in the mail when we have traded. Also, he sent my son tons of Transformers, so he is pretty great in my book!

That was rather nice of him. What comes around-goes around. Alright, Silver... if you PM me your mailing address I'll send you a copy of Fantastic Four #48 and I'll grab the shipping cost too. Just so you know there's no hard feelings. I'm a strong believer in "Karma" But don't jump to conclusions. It was given to me by a great guy I bought some books from and the condition is in about Fair/Good- but it's complete and the first appearance of Silver Surfer and Galactus.

I will vouch for him, great kid. I have sent him extra stuff in the mail when we have traded. Also, he sent my son tons of Transformers, so he is pretty great in my book!

That was rather nice of him. What comes around-goes around. Alright, Silver... if you PM me your mailing address I'll send you a copy of Fantastic Four #48 and I'll grab the shipping cost too. Just so you know there's no hard feelings. I'm a strong believer in "Karma" But don't jump to conclusions. It was given to me by a great guy I bought some books from and the condition is in about Fair/Good- but it's complete and the first appearance of Silver Surfer and Galactus.

893whatthe.gif

Wow....hope Silvers appreciates all the love!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif Thats really nice of you..Silvers will love that..

Now if we can get someone to vouch for you.. devil.gif

Just kidding here is the link about the transformer Paul its a good read and will show you a bit about Jacob.

just when you wanted to strangle the kid he does this..

Can you ship a girl media mail? I think that's what he really needs....

Just kidding, of course.

I really think we just need to raise money to send Silvers out to visit svndst1030 since they are best buds and haven't seen each other in awhile.. devil.gif

Just kidding, of course.

I really think we just need to raise money to send Silvers out to visit svndst1030 since they are best buds and haven't seen each other in awhile.. devil.gif

And now you know why I hate you.

Just kidding, of course.

Does Skinny get his pile as well grin.gif

Just kidding, of course.

wow your 6001 post was a hate post you big meanie 893naughty-thumb.gif