• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is KK when you need him?? ASM 43 cover up for sale!!!!

50 posts in this topic

The descriptions suck too!

I think these pics suck and whether it is a stat or not is inconclusive. I'm going to try and get better pics although I haven't had any luck in getting a response from them so we'll see.

Dan

Just got off the phone with Phil Weiss. Logo is stat. Everything else is original art. Looks like the main action scene was done on separate board and glued to the larger board underneath. He has told me more detailed photos will be posted shortly.

Stephen

I only wish Phil's website had more sub-title categories for the search option. If I'm looking for Hulk 181, I don't want to wade thru pages of signed baseballs & bobbleheads.

Anyone know what the price range is for Superman serial poster circa 1948? KK is bidding & seems kind of high at $1,500 for the poster, but I can't remember if it is bigger than a standard 27 x 41 inch 1-sheet right now. confused-smiley-013.gif

Come on KK, take a bow!

Like my shrink always said, talking to your self if fine, it is when you start answering yourself that you are in trouble.

Don't be in such a Rush(more) to pat yourself on the back KK.

Chris