• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The worst case of Feedback Received VS FB Given!

22 posts in this topic

Every 60 days, I comb through all my buyers and sellers to see who owes me feedback and I send them a polite message/reminder (template) to please complete the transaction and leave feedback. I take it as time to remind them as well that I left positive feedback for them already and that the post office has notified me of receipt of the item (via delivery confirmation- put on everything I send, except international; which has the Global Priority GPM Expres tracking number used by other country's postal service)

I don't hold feedback hostage as I'm no feedback "terrorist". Though now, for greggy, I must make lewd references to bodily fluids in his future feedbacks to get his day going. grin.gif

But was the comic ok? If so then he deserved a positive feedback.

Have you stopped dealing with him based on other people's comments even after having a positive experience yourself?