• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - John Carter of Mars Four Color 437 1952 CGC 7.0

1 post in this topic

John Carter of Mars Four Color 437 (#2) Dell 1952 - CGC 7.0 (Cream to off-white pages) Serial #0058807007

I hate to part with this one, but I upgraded it last year and need to free up a little cash for another purchase. This is truly a beautiful copy with a bright, glossy cover that looks much nicer than its technical grade. It has a light surface residue on the front cover around JC's leg that is responsible for the grade reduction (and even still you can make a good case for 7.5), otherwise it would be a solid 9.0/8.5 with just a tiny nick on the LLC and a small NCB bend on the BC that can only be seen in a raking light. I promise you will not be disappointed with this one.

$90 including Priority Insured shipping

(Apologies for the poor photo, but my scanner isn't working and didn't do slabs well anyway)

7267FourColor437CGC70sm.JPG

510FourColor437CGC70labelsm.JPG