• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sellers/buyers that do not respond - what do you do?

66 posts in this topic

This is the first time you've heard back from him at all? But in maxstuf's post above, he indicates that he had "a wonderful exchange" with you after he filed for his fees to be returned. confused-smiley-013.gif

His "..wonderful exchange" was sarcastic. He badgered me with allegations, name-calling, mother jokes, etc.. for quite some time.

Today is the first time I have heard from him. Answers hundreds of emails but not one of the 7 I sent. He apparently does not return phone messages either.

Oddly enough, I just received new feedback from another user:

"Good books. Match description. Good communication. Recomended."

I am especailly proud of the "good communication" part. Something I doubt you will see in his feedbacks.

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Whatever your beef with me is, and I really do not know what you expect to get from this, you still failed to pay for items you won.

Now your feelings may be hurt, or maybe you enjoy wasting someone elses time?

I don't know.

The fact is you failed to pay, for whatever reason.

Decided all on your own to neg me, and start a thread about it.

All I did was offer 3 comics at rock bottom prices and wait for payment.

Something that still escapes you.

You feel it is ok to play games with a seller for some perceived slight.

If this mystery question was so important to you, WHY DID YOU BID?

Since you have no honor and fail to see how you are wrong.

I consider this matter closed.

This is the same childish behavior I called you on this afternoon.

Badger and whine but cannot seem to find your wallet.

As I said to you this afternoon I am not your mother/wife.

So when you strike out at me I don't just sit and wait for the next hit.

You enjoy the attention for whatever reason but everyone can see what happened here.

Just as your account seems devoid of the necessary 36 bucks, So sir, do you seem devoid of character.

I have no beef with you. How can I when you do not respond?

My feelings are not hurt and I do not enjoy wasting people's time.

Why would I pay someone who ignores contact attempts?

The neg was to get some attention. How else could I get it? Email. No. Phone. No.

I started the thread to seek ways to avoid users like you in the future and to see if there are other ways to handle the situation. I wanted other opinions.

I didn't even PM you and you responded. If I email you, contact you through Ebay, or call you directly, I get nothing. If I start a thread, you come running. All that, equals poor service in my opinion and I will not deal with those that deliver poor service.

Since when is emailing someone or calling them "striking out?" And BTW, my mom and wife both rock. They are kind, considerate, unselfish, etc. so not sure what they have to do with it.

Matter closed? There is no way you will let this go without having the last word. You are one of "those" people that always has to get the last word. Your reply will be coming very soon, no doubt about it. thumbsup2.gif

You have my full attention today, but still you seem as mentally bankrupt as you are when it comes to paying for items you bid on.

I feel very sad that you are such a pathetic individual.

Bid, Win and Pay.

I give you A's on the first two.

It is just that last aspect of closing the deal that you lose all sense of reality around.

Are you really going to continue to try to blame a seller for your lack of abilty to pay 36 bucks?

What must life around you be like all day long? Have you no moral compass?

What don't you get about your failure to pay for 3 comics?

This is a great thread you called me out on.

I wish every deadbeat bidder would come on here and explain how it is the sellers fault for their own lack of ability to pay. thumbsup2.gif

We could add them all to our blocked bidder lists and get on with conducting business.

I am more than happy to keep this thread going.

We have done over 25,000 auctions on ebay.

We have left over 13000 feedback for others, received over 12000.

We have lost plenty of money to deadbeat bidders.

But we have never had one such as you, who was so proud to be a welcher.

I don't get it, I am happy to have anyone make their mind up one way or the other about whether they want to do business with us or not.

By the way just so everyone knows we are in the process of building a warehouse to finally have everything under one roof. Praying for next summer

Now back to you, Does anyone else ever recall a deadbeat bidder coming into the forum and so loudly proclaiming their joy at being a deadbeat bidder?

I must say this is a new one on me.

If you want to keep this thread alive, then by all means let's make sure everyone has the opportunity to see the facts laid out.