• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

On 5/29/2022 at 6:28 PM, MR SigS said:

Hear anything juicy?

+1 I can eat CR/OW if it presents nicely. That's a beauty (thumbsu

I really didn't - honestly I'm pretty "new around here" so I don't even know what to listen to or for.  Had chats with several Boardies which was fun.  Lots and lots of really great books - just killer Golden Age stuff all over the place.

On 5/30/2022 at 2:39 PM, pickycollector said:

The centering of this copy is simply amazing :luhv:

Thanks, that was my 3rd copy, the prior two were not quite centered great. I spent too much time hunting the most straight books. My #28 is fairly nice but the cover is slightly folded towards the back, so the right edge shows a little more of the inside pages. That one is so rare to find just right, like many are of course.

Edited by Peter Loves Gwen
misspelling

There's an ASM #13 for sale on eBay. It's a 6.5 white pager. Asking price is only $810.00. Seller is from United Kingdom, and new to eBay with 0 transactions. Seeing as FMV for this book in grade is $2,200.00, I'm wondering if this listing is legit. I've tried to message the seller, but have gotten no response. Just curious, has anyone else noticed this listing?

@AwesomeSauce  I doubt it. This is the same book that sold for $3,700 (best offer as shown on GPA) on April 2, 2022 on eBay.  Here's the link for that:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw="amazing+spider-man+13"+cgc+6.5&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

Edited by Pantodude

On 5/31/2022 at 4:50 PM, Pantodude said:

@AwesomeSauce  I doubt it. This is the same book that sold for $3,700 (best offer as shown on GPA) on April 2, 2022 on eBay.  Here's the link for that:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw="amazing+spider-man+13"+cgc+6.5&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

Yeah, I figured something was fishy with this listing. Thanks for the heads up! If only ...