• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,476 posts in this topic

Upcoming CLink auction has AF 15 9.0.

Any thoughts on what it might go for?

A multitude of greenbacks--and then some...I don't even know how to guess, but will anyway: Guide: 29,000; selling price: between 50,000 and 75,000?

THats pretty high its 2nd spidey and the chameleon sucks. Restored Silver Age :sick: Not even complete. I bet who ever buys it is going to crack it out and mylar it and if he plans to sell it put it on Ebay starting bid: 500? and don't disclose resto, centerfold missing etc.

I should be happy I got my pos copy cheap. :whistle:

THats pretty high its 2nd spidey and the chameleon sucks. Restored Silver Age :sick: Not even complete. I bet who ever buys it is going to crack it out and mylar it and if he plans to sell it put it on Ebay starting bid: 500? and don't disclose resto, centerfold missing etc.

Indeed--I still regret selling my pos copy back in the early '90s...

I hate the vulture, but I'm not sure I can handle a book in Good. (shrug)

It's been a while since I've posted scans of new books... so here goes!

ASM22-front.jpg

Amz7.jpg

Amz4.jpg

Amz2.jpg

I have copies of ASM 13 & 29 lined up for a future purchase, so that leaves me missing only 1 & 17 for ASM 1-50. My signature says it all now ;)

It's been a while since I've posted scans of new books... so here goes!

ASM22-front.jpg

Amz7.jpg

Amz4.jpg

Amz2.jpg

I have copies of ASM 13 & 29 lined up for a future purchase, so that leaves me missing only 1 & 17 for ASM 1-50. My signature says it all now ;)

That #2 and #4 are sweet--nice acquistions to say the least (considering I don't have any of 'em, they're all quite nice). In the near future, whenever you want that six-pack of ASMs, you better head for the cheaper ale...

great add mac man! you collect asm 1 to 50 since?

I started really going after the Amazing Spider-Man title back around this time last year though I was collecting up some of the Copper Age Spidey stuff a little earlier.

I'm actually working on a run of ASM 1-328 (McFarlane's last issues- all goes downhill from there for me). It's just that within the first 50 issues, being the most expensive, I've almost got this part of the run complete. I'm about 70-75% finished with my goal. It's just exciting to not have to go hunting for the big fish for a long while cause there is NO way I'll be attempting to tackle a #1 any time in the near future.

And I might actually be selling off a few hundred dollars worth of Warhammer models tonight :wishluck: so I might not have to opt for cheap beer after all! :grin:

Edited by Mac Man

Nice buys, Macman!

Also, good to see you adding scans again. Always intersting to see what you guys have been adding to your collections. I'll get myself a scanner sometime and get some of my comics displayed on the forum! Unfortunately, none below #28......yet!