• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,462 posts in this topic

Here's the nice ASM #18 upgrade from Brent.

Hey troops, looks like we're about to reach 20,000 views for this thread. Not too shabby! :applause:

lol couldn't resist huh?

:shy:

C'mon guys! We've got to do better than Dennis the Menace!

Nice book.. there is some guy on ebay that buys almost every copy for sale hm

I think it's issue #43(the other Rhino cover) that he buys. I'll see if I can find his ID.

I know this is modern, but oh well.....

An impulse buy that just came in an hour ago. I'm pretty sure this is the first or second ASM I ever picked up off of the stands. Before that, I was buying Marvel Tales, not really realizing they were ASM reprints. Funny thing about this issue was that I missed out on 316 and 317, only to see them on the wall at a comic store a year later for $15 each. I was crushed!

ASM31596ss.jpg

I know this is modern, but oh well.....

An impulse buy that just came in an hour ago. I'm pretty sure this is the first or second ASM I ever picked up off of the stands. Before that, I was buying Marvel Tales, not really realizing they were ASM reprints. Funny thing about this issue was that I missed out on 316 and 317, only to see them on the wall at a comic store a year later for $15 each. I was crushed!

ASM31596ss.jpg

(thumbs u

Nice book.. there is some guy on ebay that buys almost every copy for sale hm

I think it's issue #43(the other Rhino cover) that he buys. I'll see if I can find his ID.

Here's who you were looking for Capt. He bought my #43 cgc 9.2 a little over 2 years ago. When i checked his feedback after the auction ended every item he was buying was a #43.

Looks like he gave up trying to collect them all! He hasn't bought anything in a while.

http://myworld.ebay.com/mdnfri

I guess i'll post a couple of mine. I gave up collecting ultra high grade last year and settled on good looking VF'ish copies.

I still buy CGC but I crack them out of the holder now. I think they look so much better in Mylars, and i wont want to sell them later.

Amazing6.jpg